The Spyder driveshaft conversion kit Greatly increases longevity and reliability and eliminates driveline ‘wind-up’ while retaining the cushioning effect of a ‘doughnut’ coupling It replaces original rubber drive couplings or outer Hookes joints with modern, readily available constant velocity joints, converts inner rubber drive couplings to Spyder fail safe/anti-surge type and features 28mm nickel chrome moly shafts with splined ends heat-treated to a 70-ton rating.does not put extra strain on diff output shafts/outboard drive shafts or clutch plate,Also no need to fit restricted droop dampers as with CV-CV kits.
Rubber Drive Couplings are not included in the above prices.
Reference numbers AOCX010 and BOCX011 respectively comprise:
- 2 Fail safe/anti-surge cups.
- 6 Shear bolts, plated 7/16″ UNF x 3.2″ long x 2.5″ shank c/w washers, table 3 heavy pattern and Nyloc nuts, T-type.
- 6 Shear bolts, plated 7/16″ UNF x 3″ long x 2.2″ shank c/w washers, table 3 heavy pattern and Nyloc nuts, T-type.
- 2 Intermediate shafts.
- 2 Boot kits
- 2 Gaiter ties.
- 2 Constant velocity joints.
- 2 C.V.J adapters.
- 2 Tubes of graphite grease.
- 2 Circlips, 23mm
- 6 Shear bolts, plated 7/16″ UNF x 1.8″ long x 1.0″ shank c/w washers, table 3 heavy pattern and Nyloc nuts, T-type.
Using a perfect mixture of 60’s and 90’s technology, a plunging constant velocity joint coupled to the original rubber drive coupling. This latest Spyder driveshaft conversion kit features our unique fail-safe / anti surge system while retaining the cushioning effect of one rubber coupling per shaft. Especially effective on the Plus 2.