THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To provide our services and products and to fulfil your requirements, you must provide us with certain information via our contact forms, such as your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information in relation to your enquiry such as the purposes of the services or products that you require.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- As needed to provide our services and products, such as when we use your information to fulfil an order or request for service, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post at 136 Station Road Industrial Estate, Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambs UK PE7 2EY if you wish to make a request.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- To provide our services and products, such as when we use your information to answer a query, fulfil an order or request for service, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
We may share this information with:
- Other businesses who’s services are required in order to fulfil your orders or requests for services such as postal or courier services for delivery.
We generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or alternatively by post at 136 Station Road Industrial Estate, Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambs UK PE7 2EY if you wish to make a request.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
We may store and process your information through third-party web hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Spydercars Limited, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post at 136 Station Road Industrial Estate, Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambs UK PE7 2EY.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Land Associates Ltd 5-7 West Street, Wilton, Salisbury, UK., You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk